Put your best foot forward and create eLearning courses that will help you explain the concepts well. And don’t forget to make your courses fun!
Technology will keep changing and evolving, and so will your approach, but the intent is never going to change, which is to keep the learning meaningful and engaging.
A page turner will not really excite your learners. Let them think, let them react, give them a challenge; let them learn the way they want to.
There’s an evident shift from formal curriculum-based learning to informal just-in-time learning, and this is just the beginning!
- Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- Lynda.com and LinkedIn Learning Video Courses
- Adobe KnowHow Video Courses
Learning Solutions 2017 Conference & Expo
ATD 2017 International Conference and Exposition
- What’s new in Adobe Captivate 9
- What’s new in Adobe Presenter 11
- What’s new in Adobe Captivate 8
- What’s new in Adobe Presenter 10